CBS News was the single biggest winner Monday as the Radio-Television News Directors Association handed out its "Edward
R. Murrow Awards" for excellence in broadcast journalism.
CBS News won eight awards, followed by NBC News with six.
The winners for overall excellence were:
- TV network: CBS News, New York
- TV large market: KIRO-TV Seattle
- TV small market: KTUU-TV Anchorage, Alaska
- Radio network: ABC News Radio, New York
- Radio large market: WTMJ(AM) Milwaukee
- Radio small market: KFDI-FM/KFTI(AM) Wichita, Kan.
The television industry's top news stories, analysis and blogs of the day.
Thank you for signing up to Next TV. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.