Spanish-language network Univision has created its own PSA featuring chief medical correspondent Dr. Juan Rivera on keeping safe in the time of coronavirus.
It has also distributed NAB-produced TV and radio PSAs that are also currently airing.
Other steps the network and its stations are taking to combat the pandemic include:
- Airing a network-wide special, Diario del Coronavirus at 3 p.m. daily all this week, preempting local programming.
- Providing hourly vignettes on the virus.
- Creating a web page for relevant information and resources.
- Sending out a daily coronavirus-specific e-newsletter
- Launching a "todo sobre el coronavirus" ("everything you need to know about the coronavirus") VOD category on its Univision Now and Univision apps.
The television industry's top news stories, analysis and blogs of the day.
Thank you for signing up to Next TV. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.