Esports Take Their Turn at Bat
With live events sidelined by COVID-19, an emerging category finds itself as the only game in town
Fates & Fortunes
People on the move for May 5, 2020
MCN’s Most Read
Top stories on multichannel.com, April 20-29
1. Fox News Rolls Along on Weekly Cable Ratings Charts
2. AT&T Seeks Delay of Carriage License Sunset, Citing Pandemic
3. Altice USA Creates $10M Community Relief Program
4. Charter Expands Showtime, Epix to All Video Customers Through April 19
5. Debt-Troubled Frontier Hits Reset
Next TV’s Most Read
Top stories on nexttv.com, April 20-29
1. AT&T to Shutter Audience Network on May 22
2. T-Mobile: Everything You Need to Know About Its 5G-Fueled Push into Streaming
3. Sling TV: Everything You Need to Know About the vMVPD
4. Production Panic: Can the Major SVOD Services Keep Up with Ravenous Audience Demand?
5. Quibi: 'An Old-Media Mindset Squeezed Into a New-Media Form Factor Without Any Purpose'
The Five Spot
Jon Diament, Executive VP, Chief Revenue Officer, Turner Sports
Weekly digest of streaming and OTT industry news
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.