NEW YORK—TV Guide Magazine unveiled its re-engineered publication today, featuring a cover story about NBC’s Late Night with Seth Meyers host Seth Meyers. In celebration of the June 20 issue, on stands June 16, the magazine will be feted at an event tomorrow night at The Living Room at The W Hotel—Times Square in New York City hosted by TV Guide Magazine President Paul Turcotte and honoring the magazine’s cover subject who was also named a guest contributor.
The updated and streamlined magazine reflects the increasing need for guidance on what’s worth watching—from broadcast, to cable, to premium, to streaming to movies-on-TV, accessible on more platforms than ever.
Paul Turcotte, President of TV Guide Magazine, said: “As the choices for exceptional content continue to surge, TV Guide Magazine has refreshed itself to serve as the ultimate resource for TV enthusiasts looking for in-depth and behind the scenes coverage of the best programming available.” He continued, “The new TV Guide Magazine provides a platform to discuss, dissect, distill and determine what is worth viewers’ time and relay our well-informed recommendations in one intuitively-designed package from experts who really understand the landscape.”
The first issue of the revamped magazine also features new and updated sections, many familiar faces and in-demand exclusive content including:
- A guest column penned by New York Times bestselling author and Fox News Channel staple Bill O’Reilly on why history is making a pop culture comeback. Upcoming guest contributors include Chris Wallace and Chris Matthews, who will guide viewers through this summer's Democratic and Republican conventions.
- “Out & About” page highlighting TV Guide Magazine parties and panels
- The return of “Ask Matt,” where Senior Critic Matt Roush answers readers’ burning TV questions
- “Producer’s Spotlight,” which pulls back the curtain back on television’s most well-renowned creative minds such as The Good Wife’s Robert and Michelle King, who share the scoop on their next project Brain Dead.
- “Meet the Crew,” which introduces readers to TV’s coolest behind the scenes artisans
- The “What's Worth Watching” section, which curates the best available content available now, organized by weekly prime time highlights, daytime, late night, sports, streaming and newly available movies-on-TV
ABOUT NTVB MEDIA, INC.
NTVB Media, Inc. is the largest publisher of TV-related magazines in the United States, with a combined audience of more than 20 million people. The company’s publications include TV Guide Magazine, TV Weekly, Channel Guide Magazine, HOPPER Magazine, VIEW! magazine, and the website, TVInsider.com. NTVB also publishes ReMIND magazine, the nation’s leading nostalgia, puzzle and game publication. Visit www.ntvbmedia.com for more information.
ABOUT TV GUIDE MAGAZINE
TV Guide Magazine is one of the most popular magazines in the country with more than 12 million weekly readers. Celebrating more than 60 years as America’s most trusted authority on the subject of television, TV Guide Magazine is the premier source for guidance, news, entertainment and insight into the country’s most popular leisure time activity. For more information, visit www.tvinsider.com.
The smarter way to stay on top of broadcasting and cable industry. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Broadcasting & Cable. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.