West Chester, PA (May 31, 2017) – QVC, which combines the best of retail, media and social to create the most engaging shopping experience, has reimagined and relaunched its second channel from QVC Plus to QVC2™, a multiplatform shopping experience that delivers more of what shoppers love about QVC including:
· Twice the hours of live programming: QVC2 features live shows Monday-Friday from 6 p.m.-midnight and weekends from 10 a.m.-3 p.m., for a total of 40 live hours per week.
· Our newest weekly show: “In the Kitchen with Mary.” Each Saturday afternoon on QVC2, host Mary DeAngelis whips up her favorite, easy-to-prepare recipes, using cookware, appliances, kitchen tools, gourmet food from QVC’s most popular brands. This show expands our “In the Kitchen” franchise, anchored by host David Venable’s “In the Kitchen with David,” which airs twice weekly on QVC’s main channel.
· Additional hours of favorite weekly shows. Two popular shows featuring fashion and jewelry – “PM Style with Leah” and “AM Style with Gabrielle” – now air more live hours on QVC2, in addition to their time slots on QVC.
· More favorite brands and fresh discoveries: QVC2 delivers an expanded assortment of brands, with some premiering on the channel.
· A new “deal of the day”: The QVC2™ Big Deal is each day’s best value on QVC2, featuring one find from our curated collection of home, fashion, beauty, jewelry and electronics products. QVC2™ Big Deal launches at 9pm ET nightly, but only lasts for 24 hours.
In addition to broadcasting via major cable networks reaching approximately 60 million homes in the US, QVC2 is available across all digital platforms including qvc.com and Facebook Live. By offering QVC2 across every platform, we ensure that we engage with customers wherever, whenever, however they want to connect with QVC.
QVC2 provides shoppers with more diversity and choice across QVC’s three U.S. networks, which also include QVC main, and Beauty iQ (the world’s first live, multiplatform network dedicated to beauty).
# # #
QVC combines the best of retail, media and social to create the most engaging shopping experience, one that exceeds the expectations of everyone we touch by delivering the joy of discovery through the power of relationships. Every day, in nine countries and counting, QVC engages millions of shoppers in a journey of discovery through an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products, from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry. Along the way, we connect with shoppers via live dialog, engaging stories, interesting personalities and award-winning customer service. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has more than 17,000 employees and has retail operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, and through a joint venture in China. Worldwide, QVC engages shoppers via 15 TV channels reaching more than 360 million homes, seven websites, and 195 social pages. Visit corporate.qvc.com to learn more.
QVC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Interactive Corporation and is attributed to the QVC Group tracking stock (NASDAQ: QVCA, QVCB). Liberty’s QVC Group also includes zulily, a digital retailer obsessed with bringing customers special finds every day at incredible prices. zulily has been a wholly-owned subsidiary of Liberty Interactive Corporation since October 2015. zulily features an ever-changing, always delightful collection of clothing, home décor, toys, gifts and more––for the whole family. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. Launched in 2010, zulily is headquartered in Seattle. Among mass merchants, the combined QVC Group (including QVC and zulily) is the #3 mobile retailer in the U.S., the #8 mobile retailer globally, and the #4 ecommerce player in North America, according to Internet Retailer. QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc. For more information on Liberty Interactive Corporation, visit www.libertyinteractive.com.
The television industry's top news stories, analysis and blogs of the day.
Thank you for signing up to Broadcasting & Cable. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.