MTV: Music Television revealed the contents of the gift bags that will be given to participants at its 2004 MTV Video Music Awards.
The VMAs will be held at AmericanAirlines Arena in Miami Sunday at 8 p.m. The total retail value of the merchandise in the gift bags is more than $16,000.
• A charm bracelet with diamond stars, a guitar or a musical note from Italian charm-bracelet company All That's Charming.
• Altec Lansing North America's “inMotion” portable audio system, designed especially for Apple Computer Inc.’s “iPod.”
• Anthony Logistics for Men’s personal-care system of skin-care and bath and body products with specific ingredients geared for men's skin.
• Apple’s iPod mini with music-download service “iTunes.”
• A skin-care package from Babor Cosmetics.
• Pre-shower skin-care product “Bliss' Lemon Peel,” from Bliss Cosmetics.
• Access to “Cierge,” Sony Electronics Corp.'s by-invitation-only, VIP shopping program.
• Emilio Pucci cosmetic cases created exclusively for the VMAs.
• A special limited-edition Martini pendant from Frank Reubel.
• A perfume and a men's cologne from Givenchy.
• Sunglasses from Initium Eyewear.
• Glow by JLO fragrance, the first fragrance by Jennifer Lopez.
• A custom mini iPod case from Kate Spade.
• A gift certificate for $1,000 worth of furniture from The Kreiss Collection.
• An exact 12-inch-high replica of the VMA “Moonman” in chocolate from Kron Chocolatier of Miami.
• Crystal sandals from Lady Lanell’s Inc.
• The “Party Time” games package from Mattel Inc.
• A complete “Mystic Tan Experience Package.”
• A custom scarf from Noemie New York.
• A two-night “Ultimate Miami Package” from Ocean Drive magazine and Ian Schrager Hotels.
• A custom VMA Moonman suitcase from Paul Frank Industries.
• A specially made “Microbox” catalog, which fits 23 PF Flyers Action Shoes into a five-inch box.
• Two face kits from Philosophy.
• A gift certificate from RockResorts.
• Hair products from Schwarzkzopf Professional.
• Autographed copies of The South Beach Diet, by Dr. Arthur Agaston.
• A gift card for a three-month membership at Sports Club Los Angeles.
• A “Lucerne” watch from Swiss Legend.
• An ionic hairdryer from Hairart Inc.’s T3 Tourmaline.
• Wrap-around, unisex sunglasses from Versace.
• A lifetime membership card to Vitals Magazine.
• The “Wonka Gold Card” from Willy Wonka Candy Factory.
• Two aroma-stick bottles from Xela Aromasticks.
• A skateboard from Zoo York.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.