Showtime said Monday that it will present a marathon of family-friendly programming on Christmas Day.
The network’s Dec. 25 schedule:
• 7 a.m. (EST/PST): Spy Kids 2: TheIslandof Lost Dreams;
• 9 a.m.: Charlotte's Web 2: Wilbur's Great Adventure;
• 10:30 a.m.: Madeline;
• Noon: HeyArnold! The Movie;
• 1:30 p.m.: The Wild Thornberrys Movie;
• 3 p.m.: Evelyn;
• 4:35 p.m.: Carry Me Home;
• 6:15 p.m.: Spy Kids 2: TheIslandof Lost Dreams; and
• 8 p.m.: TheSchoolofRock.
The network also announced Monday that it will feature a double-feature of documentaries from its "Sho Exposure" block every Tuesday in December beginning at 9 p.m.
The Sho Exposure schedule:
• Dec. 7: Stoked: The Rise and Fall of Gator, which follows legendary skateboarder Mark "Gator" Rogowski, and Tribute: A Rockumentary, which tracks tribute bands and their fans.
• Dec. 14: Two-part documentary The Opposite Sex: Rene's Story and The Opposite Sex: Jamie's Story, detailing the experiences of two people undergoing sex-change operations -- one from female to male and the other from male to female.
• Dec. 21: Standing in the Shadows of Motown, the story of a group of Detroit musicians who played backup for numerous Motown artists, and Year of the Bull, which explores football through the eyes of a teen who might become the next big prospect.
• Dec. 28: Bowling for Columbine, Michael Moore's look at America's fascination with firearms, and Step Into Liquid, in which Dana Brown explores the obsession of surfing.
Weekly digest of streaming and OTT industry news
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.