CSTV is dedicating Sunday to Shaq.
The network will air five LSU games from the early 1990s featuring Shaquille O’Neal.
CSTV’s Shaq schedule is as follows:
• 11 a.m., University of Mississippi vs. LSU, Jan. 19, 1991, LSU wins 87-71 as Shaq posts 32 points, 14 rebounds and eight blocks;
• 12:30 p.m., LSU vs. University of Mississippi, Jan. 25, 1992, O’Neal ties the Southeastern Conference career block record while posting 30 points, 15 rebounds and six blocks in an 83-73 LSU victory;
• 2 p.m., Auburn vs. LSU, Shaq records a triple double of 30 points, 20 rebounds and 11 blocks in a 99-82 win;
• 4:30 p.m. Georgia vs. LSU, LSU wins 89-86 and Shaq records 38 points (10 dunks), three blocks and 17 rebounds; and
• 6:30 p.m., Loyola Marymount University vs. LSU, in an overtime 148-141 win, O’Neal puts up 20 points, 24 rebounds and 12 blocks.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.