English-language Latino cable network Sí TV announced seven new hires Wednesday.
• Dotty Ewing, senior vice president of marketing, had been senior VP, marketing and on-air promotions at Playboy Entertainment Group.
• Mark Zelenz, executive director of affiliate sales and marketing, Eastern region, had been with Bloomberg Television’s cable- and satellite-sales unit.
• Oscar Ordaz, director of affiliate sales and marketing, Eastern region, had been director of affiliate marketing at NBC Universal Cable, focusing on Hispanic networks Telemundo and mun2 television.
• Lillian Casares, director of affiliate sales and marketing, Western region, had been director of affiliate sales, national accounts for HSN.
• Brenda Lacy-Davis, executive director of affiliate business affairs, had been VP, business and legal Affairs at Fox Family Channel (now ABC Family).
• Jennifer Long, account manager, Western region, had held the same title at MTV Networks.
• Karen Alcoba, account manager, Eastern region, had been responsible for leading the development of sales-capacity training, strategies and tactics for the North America and South America sales divisions at Elsevier B.V.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.