Disney-ABC Television Group announced several promotions Tuesday.
Jewell Engstrom has been elevated to chief financial officer and executive vice president for Disney-ABC Cable Networks Group. She had been CFO and senior VP.
James L. Hedges has been promoted to CFO and executive VP of ABC Television Network and Touchstone Television Studios, from ABC’s CFO and senior VP.
In addition, the programmer announced that it has shuffled the departmental structure for its communications division.
The unit now consists of six departments: entertainment communications, communications resources, kids’ communications, news communications, corporate communications and international communications. The senior executives overseeing these six areas will report directly to senior VP of communications Kevin Brockman.
The six executives will be:
• Nicole Nichols, who was promoted to senior VP, entertainment communications, from VP, media relations, ABC Family;
• Sharon Williams, who was elevated to senior VP, communications resources, from VP, media relations, ABC Television Network;
• Patti McTeague, who was upped to VP, kids’ communications, from VP, media relations, Disney-ABC Cable Networks Group;
• Jeffrey Schneider,VP of ABC News Communications, who continues to oversee that group’s efforts;
• Julie Hoover,VP of corporate communications, who will continue to oversee overall corporate presence, including the group’s government-relations, labor-relations, affiliate-relations, sales, marketing, research and community-outreach departments; and
• Siobhan Kenny, VP, branded television communications, Europe, Middle East and Africa, who will assume the role of acting head of international communications.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.