Justice Central.TV Nabs FioS Carriage
Independent producer Entertainment Studios has reached a carriage deal with Verizon’ FiOS TV for its Justice Central.TV network, a 24-hour channel devoted to legal-based news and entertainment programing.
“Justice Central.TV represents a successful, and underserved genre,” said Verizon vice president of content strategy and acquisition Terry Denson in a statement. “Our customers now have the perfect destination for a wide variety of the best court shows available to them around the clock from the largest producer of television court programming.”
The network is the seventh Entertainment Studios channel to be carried by FiOS. The others are Cars.TV,Comedy.TV, ES.TV, MyDestination.TV, Pets.TV and Recipe.TV.
“Since we launched the network in December, 2012, Justice Central.TV has consistently delivered double digit growth in all key day parts,” said Entertainment Studios chairman, CEO and founder Byron Allen in a statement. “I am very proud of our expanding relationship with Verizon FiOS and highly confident their subscribers will enjoy the network.”
Among the shows FiOS customers will gain access to as part of the carriage deal include:
· Justice with Judge Mablean – Featuring the former Divorce Court judge.
· America’s Court with Judge Ross –Judge Ross shows litigants how they can responsibly deal with their disputes and understand the consequences of their actions.
· Justice For All with Judge Cristina Perez – Featuring the three-time Emmy Award winner Cristina Perez.
· Supreme Justice with Judge Karen – Twice elected as a county court judge in Miami, Judge Karen Mills-Francis is known for her feisty, full-of-life personality and passionate advocacy for families and children.
· We the People with Gloria Allred – Noted civil rights lawyer Allred takes up the gavel in this explosive court show.
· The Verdict with Judge Hatchett – Featuring two-time Emmy-nominated host Judge Glenda Hatchett, who presided over her own syndicated show Judge Hatchett for 14 years. Judge Hatchett won a 2003 Prism Award for Best Unscripted Non-Fiction Series or Special for Television.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.