Nickelodeon/MTV Networks Kids and Family Group announced several promotions and a unification of its magazine-sales division.
Executives promoted were:
• Jim Tricarico to senior vice president of advertising sales for Nickelodeon Television, from VP of sales;
• Nelson Boyce to VP of advertising sales for The N, from national sales director;
• Noreen Rafferty to VP and associate publisher of Nick Jr. Family Magazine, from associate publisher;
• Noelle Wojciehowski to VP and associate publisher of Nick Magazine and custom-publishing director for the Nick Magazine Group, from group custom-publishing director; and
• Donna Sabino to VP of strategic development for Nick Magazine Group, from various roles in research and market development.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.