The new organizational structure for the combined Disney and ESPN Networks affiliate-sales and marketing group was revealed Monday.
The announcement of the changes -- which take place Oct. 1 -- was made by Disney and ESPN Networks Affiliate Sales and Marketing president Sean Bratches and executive vice president Ben Pyne.
Under the new structure, nine operating areas will manage various aspects of the organization, and several key executives have been promoted. The areas and respective players:
• Affiliate advertising sales: Jeff Siegel was promoted to senior VP, affiliate advertising sales, from VP.
• Affiliate marketing: Nathalie Lubensky was upped to senior VP, affiliate marketing, from VP, affiliate marketing.
• Affiliate operations and syndication sales: Lori LeBas was promoted to senior VP, affiliate operations and syndication sales, from VP.
• Disney ABC Cable Networks Group interactive-product development and sales strategy: Albert Cheng was upped to senior VP, sales strategy and business development, from VP, national accounts and distribution strategy.
• ESPN interactive-product development: Matt Murphy was elevated to senior VP, ESPN interactive-product development, from VP.
• Field sales: James Brown moves to senior VP, field sales, from senior VP, affiliate sales and marketing.
• National accounts: David Preschlack was promoted to senior VP, national accounts, from VP.
• Walt Disney Internet Group business development: Eric Aledort was named senior VP, business development, Walt Disney Internet Group. He had been senior VP at WDIG.
“The new Disney and ESPN Networks affiliate organization combines the talents of two exceptional affiliate-sales teams and will enable our group to more effectively serve our customers,” Bratches said in a prepared statement.
Pyne added, "We are fortunate to have a deep and gifted array of management talent whose drive and vision have significantly enhanced their areas and our larger company, and this structure prepares us for further growth."
Weekly digest of streaming and OTT industry news
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.