Bravo’s Celebrity Poker Showdown returns to the card table Thursday, May 27 at 9 p.m. (EST).
The original series will feature 50 celebrities participating in two tournaments, each one made up of six two-hour episodes.
Dave Foley (Will & Grace, The Kids in the Hall) will host, with expert commentary from poker pro Phil Gordon.
The schedule for the first tournament:
• Game 1, May 27: Wanda Sykes, Jerome Bettis, Mena Suvari, Travis Tritt, Rosario Dawson.
• Game 2, June 3: James Woods, Mo Gaffney, Danny Masterson, Dule' Hill, Timothy Busfield.
• Game 3, June 10: Norm MacDonald, Star Jones, Adam Rodriguez, Jeremy Sisto, Michael Ian Black.
• Game 4, June 17: Matthew Perry, Lauren Graham, Sean Astin, Chris Masterson, Sara Rue.
• Game 5, June 24: Andy Richter, Jon Favreau, Tom Everett Scott, James Blake, Maura Tierney.
The championship game for the first tournament will air Thursday, July 1.
For the second tournament:
• Game 1, July 8: Dave Navarro, Jennie Garth, Richard Kind, Willie Garson, Jerry O'Connell.
• Game 2, July 15: Angie Dickinson, Jeff Gordon, Kathy Griffin, Penn Gillette, Ron Livingston.
• Game 3, July 22: David Cross, Jason Bateman, Will Arnett, Judy Greer, Peter Facinelli.
• Game 4, July 29: Kathy Najimy, Bobby Flay, Michael Badalucco, Steve Harris, Mimi Rogers.
• Game 5, Aug. 5: Hank Azaria, Seth Myers, Amy Poehler, Jeffrey Ross, Gail O'Grady.
The championship game for the second tournament will air Thursday, Aug. 12.
Weekly digest of streaming and OTT industry news
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.