Broadcasting & Cable and Multichannel News have named the 2017 class of "Next Wave of Leaders," following a nomination process and leading up to a celebratory breakfast event on Friday, June 16, at the Stewart Hotel in New York during the inaugural VIDWeek (for Video Innovation Disruption).
- Sean Alford, Associate, Proskauer
- Dan Aversano, Senior Vice President of Ad Innovation and Programmatic Solutions, Turner
- Marcello Bellisario, Senior Vice President, Talent & Casting, Lionsgate
- Sung Ho Choi, Co-founder and Vice President of Product, fuboTV
- Asaf Davidov, Senior Manager, Ad Sales Research, Hulu
- Domenic DiMeglio, Senior Vice President of Distribution and Operations, CBS Digital Media, CBS Interactive
- Justin Forer, Partner, IBB Consulting
- Monica Halperin, Vice President, Strategy & Business Operations, Content Distribution, Viacom
- Matt Kramer, Television Agent, Creative Artists Agency
- David Levy, Executive Vice President, Non-Linear Revenue, Fox Networks Group
- Marco Liceaga, Vice President, Marketing and Promotions, Univision Deportes (UD), Univision Communications Inc.
- Brinton Miller, Senior Vice President, Technology Strategy and Architecture, Discovery Communications
- Janelle Momary-Neely, Supervising Producer, Bento Box Entertainment
- Melisa Ordonez, Director, Programming Acquisitions, DISH Network/Sling
- Josh Pressnell, CTO, Penthera
- Dana Reyngoudt, Vice President, Partner Marketing, Content Distribution, NBCUniversal
- James Shaut, Executive Director Technology Environments and Strategy, Comcast Cable
- Erin Vogel, Senior Vice President, Creative Strategist Brand Content, Mediavest | Spark
- Nico Vrijenhoek, Global Procurement Director, Liberty Global
- Rachel Webber, Executive Vice President, Digital Product, National Geographic
The television industry's top news stories, analysis and blogs of the day.
Thank you for signing up to Broadcasting & Cable. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.