AT&T U-verse customers can now watch Sportsman Channel in high-definition.
Sportsman HD is now available on channel 1642 in 22 states served by U-verse, which was one of the outdoor proponent’s earliest affiliates, launching the standard-def version of the channel in 2005.
U-verse subs in Texas, California, Florida, Ohio, Illinois and Michigan, among others, can now see the outdoor vistas presented by the channel on such shows as as Amazing America with Sarah Palin, Saving Private K-9 with R. Lee “Gunny” Ermey, and Iditarod: Unleashed in the enhanced format.
“Sportsman Channel and AT&T U-verse HD have joined to distribute Sportsman HD to U-verse TV subscribers,” said Nory LeBrun, Sportsman Channel’s head of distribution, in a statement. “Sportsman HD delivers all of the excitement and beauty of America’s “Red Wild & Blue” outdoor lifestyle, and we appreciate AT&T U-verse providing this great channel to their customers.”
Noted Chris Lauricella, vice president, content, AT&T U-verse: “We’re excited to be able to offer the Sportsman Channel in HD to our AT&T U-verse TV subscribers.”
AT&T U-verse customers will be able to enjoy Sportsman HD in the following markets with high concentrations of outdoor lifestyle enthusiasts, including:
- Texas (Austin, Corpus Christi, Dallas-Ft. Worth, El Paso, Houston, Lubbock, Odessa-Midland and San Antonio)
- California (Bakersfield, Fresno, Los Angeles, Modesto, Monterey, Oakland, Sacramento, Salinas, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Stockton, Visalia)
- Connecticut (Fairfield, Hartford, New Haven)
- Indiana (Elkhart, Indianapolis, South Bend)
- Wisconsin (Appleton, Green Bay, Madison, Milwaukee)
- Michigan (Battle Creek, Bay City, Detroit, Flint, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, Saginaw)
- Ohio (Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, Toledo)
- Oklahoma (Oklahoma City, Tulsa)
- Georgia (Atlanta)
- Missouri (Kansas City, Springfield, St. Louis)
- Illinois (Champaign, Chicago, Decatur, Springfield)
- Nevada (Reno)
- Florida (Daytona Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Melbourne, Miami, Orlando, West Palm Beach)
- Kansas (Hutchinson Plus, Wichita, Topeka)
- Arkansas (Little Rock, Ft. Smith, Pine Bluff)
- North Carolina (Charlotte, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Raleigh-Durham)
- South Carolina (Charleston, Columbia, Greenville)
- Alabama (Birmingham, Huntsville, Mobile)
- Tennessee (Chattanooga, Knoxville, Memphis, Nashville)
- Kentucky (Louisville)
- Louisiana (Baton Rouge, New Orleans)
- Mississippi (Biloxi, Jackson)
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.