NBC got top score in Monday’s prime ratings, with two hours of The Voice leading the net to a 1.2 in viewers 18-49, per the Nielsen overnights, and a 5 share. That snuck by the 1.1/4 put up by CBS.
The Voice was down a tenth of a point at 1.4 from 8 to 10 p.m. and Pentatonix: A Not So Silent Night got a 0.7.
On CBS, The Neighborhood went up 18% to 1.3 while Happy Together, Magnum P.I. and Bull all got 1.0s. Happy Together and Magnum grew 25% and Bull skyrocketed 43%.
ABC was next at 0.7/3. CMA Country Christmas did a 0.8 from 8 to 10 and The Great Christmas Light Fight got a 0.6, a 45% slide. CMA Country Christmas did a 1.2 last year.
The CW was good for a 0.6/2. Powered by a crossover episode, Arrow went north 75% to 0.7 while DC’s Legends of Tomorrow grew 33% to 0.4.
Fox got a 0.5/2 with repeats.
Michael Malone, senior content producer at B+C/Multichannel News, covers network programming, including entertainment, news and sports on broadcast, cable and streaming; and local broadcast television. He hosts the podcasts Busted Pilot, about what’s new in television, and Series Business, a chat with the creator of a new program, and writes the column “The Watchman.” He joined B+C in 2005. His journalism has also appeared in The New York Times, The Philadelphia Inquirer, Playboy and New York magazine.
The smarter way to stay on top of broadcasting and cable industry. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Broadcasting & Cable. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.