The new CBS Marketing Group has promoted five executives.
The group was formed in December 2004 to handle all marketing for CBS and co-owned UPN, CBS Enterprises; the TV station group; and Viacom Outdoor.
- Kathie Broyles, VP, has been named senior VP, creative director, print advertising, handling all print ads.
- Kathie Culleton, VP, marketing operations and media planning, has been named SVP, marketing and media operations. She will plan and schedule the group's media buys.
- Jeff Kreiner, VP, creative director, named senior VP and creative director, responsible for CBS News advertising and promotion.
- Ileene Mittleman, VP, named Senior VP, advertising and creative services, heading up East Coast creative, including for the Letterman show.
- Jack Parmeter, VP, named Senior VP, on air promotion.
Broadcasting & Cable Newsletter
The smarter way to stay on top of broadcasting and cable industry. Sign up below
Contributing editor John Eggerton has been an editor and/or writer on media regulation, legislation and policy for over four decades, including covering the FCC, FTC, Congress, the major media trade associations, and the federal courts. In addition to Multichannel News and Broadcasting + Cable, his work has appeared in Radio World, TV Technology, TV Fax, This Week in Consumer Electronics, Variety and the Encyclopedia Britannica.