The 20th anniversary Wonder Women luncheon takes place today in New York City, where 12 leading female executives in multichannel TV and related businesses will be celebrated, along with 12 Women to Watch and one Woman of Influence.
More than 800 are expected to attend: to track mentions from the event on Twitter, please monitor the #MCNWW2018 hashtag and follow @MultiNews and @MCNWonderWomen.
The 12 members of the 2018 class of Wonder Women are (alphabetically):
- Darcy Antonellis, CEO, Vubiquity
- Kerry Brockhage, Executive Vice President & Chief Counsel, Content Distribution, NBCUniversal
- Christa D'Alimonte, Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary, Viacom
- Stephanie Druley, ESPN Senior Vice President, Event & Studio Production
- Marianne Gambelli, President, Ad Sales, Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network
- Sarah Gitchell, Senior Vice President, Deputy General Counsel & Chief Counsel - Content Acquisition, Comcast Cable
- Beth Main, Senior Vice President, Domestic Network Distribution, HBO
- Jennifer Mirgorod, Executive Vice President of Content Distribution & Strategic Partnerships, Turner
- Debra O'Connell, Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Disney|ABC Television Group
- Elaine Paul, Chief Financial Officer, Strategy & Business Development, Hulu
- Loretta Polk, Vice President & Associate General Counsel, NCTA - The Internet & Television Association
- Josie Thomas, Executive Vice President, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, CBS Corp.
Read More: MCN Names 2018 Women to Watch Class
Also set to be honored is ESPN SportsCenter anchor Hannah Storm, the 2018 Woman of Influence.
Showtime Networks executive Sara Clarke is set to receive the inaugural Career Catalyst Award from WICT New York, a co-sponsor of the event.
Watch: 12 Takeaways From MCN's Wonder Women Class of 2018
For more information on the 2018 Wonder Women class and event, including registration information, visit http://mcnwonderwomen.com.
For comprehensive editorial coverage of Wonder Women coverage over the years, click here.
New York City TV Week is coming up, starting with the 27th annual Broadcasting & CableHall of Fame on Monday, Oct. 16. For more about NYCTVWK, click here.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.