The editors of Multichannel News have named the 2018 class of Women to Watch, part of the annual Wonder Women celebration. These outstanding women, executives in media companies at the forefront of multichannel TV and related industries, will be honored at the 20th Anniversary Wonder Women Luncheon on Thursday, March 22, 2018, at the Ziegfeld Ballroom in New York City.
Multichannel News announced the 20th Anniversary class of Wonder Women in October. More information about the 2018 luncheon is available here.
RELATED: MCN Names 2018 Wonder Women Class
The Women to Watch Award is an honor bestowed upon industry professionals whose ongoing contributions are emblematic of the vital role they currently play, as well as their impact on the industry’s future. The 12 members of the 2018 Women to Watch class are:
• Friday Abernethy, Senior Vice President of Content Distribution, Univision Communications Inc.
• Janet Balis, Global Advisory Leader for Media & Entertainment, EY
• Johanna Fuentes, Executive Vice President, Corporate Communications, Showtime Networks Inc.
• Roz Ho, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Consumer and Metadata, TiVo
• Georgia Juvelis, Senior Vice President, and Co-Head, Corporate Communications, AMC Networks
• Jennifer Koester, Director of Telco and Video Distribution Partnerships, Google
• Colleen Moraghan, Senior Vice President, Data Solutions, 605
• Robyn Polashuk, Partner, Covington & Burling LLP
• Samantha Rose, Vice President, Director, Video Investment, Horizon Media
• Michelle Strong, Senior Vice President, Distribution, A+E Networks
• Michele Thornton Ghee, Senior Vice President Media Sales, BET Networks/BET Her, A Viacom Company
• Julie Unruh, Group Vice President, Programming Financial Operations & Analytics, Charter Communications
“This year’s group of Women to Watch is pushing the boundaries in both personal and professional achievements,” said Mark Robichaux, editorial director, Multichannel News. “It’s a distinct pleasure to honor these accomplished women along with our 2018 class of Wonder Women.”
RELATED: At Wonder Women event, Lesley Stahl Says Attacks on Media Could Backfire on Trump
Tickets for the luncheon, co-sponsored by the New York chapter of Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT), are on sale now at http://mcnwonderwomen.com. Wonder Women and Women to Watch profiles will appear in the Jan. 29 edition of Multichannel News. For sponsorship or advertising Information, please contact: Charlie Weiss at (212) 378-0478 or email@example.com.
READ MORE: #MCNWW News and Profiles
Established in 1999, the annual Wonder Women awards celebration -- co-hosted by the New York chapter of Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT) and featuring prominent TV personalities as presenters -- has honored more than 200 women over the years, celebrating their accomplishments in the workplace and beyond. For more information, visit http://mcnwonderwomen.com or search for #MCNWW2018 on Twitter and Facebook. Wonder Women is produced by Multichannel News.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.