The editors of Multichannel News have announced the 2018 class of Wonder Women — the 20th anniversary class — ahead of a celebratory luncheon event on Thursday, March 22. The luncheon, co-sponsored by the New York chapter of Women in Cable Telecommunications, will be at the new Ziegfeld Ballroom in New York City.
Since 1999, MCN's Wonder Women has celebrated the accomplishments of industry decision-makers who have helped pave the way for younger generations of women in the evolving worlds of multichannel TV and related media businesses.
The 12 members of the 2018 class of Wonder Women are (alphabetically):
- Darcy Antonellis, CEO, Vubiquity
- Kerry Brockhage, Executive Vice President & Chief Counsel, Content Distribution, NBCUniversal
- Christa D'Alimonte, Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary, Viacom
- Stephanie Druley, ESPN Senior Vice President, Event & Studio Production
- Marianne Gambelli, President, Ad Sales, Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network
- Sarah Gitchell, Senior Vice President, Deputy General Counsel & Chief Counsel - Content Acquisition, Comcast Cable
- Beth Main, Senior Vice President, Domestic Network Distribution, HBO
- Jennifer Mirgorod, Executive Vice President of Content Distribution & Strategic Partnerships, Turner
- Debra O'Connell, Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Disney|ABC Television Group
- Elaine Paul, Chief Financial Officer, Strategy & Business Development, Hulu
- Loretta Polk, Vice President & Associate General Counsel, NCTA - The Internet & Television Association
- Josie Thomas, Executive Vice President, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, CBS Corp.
The 2018 Class of Women to Watch will be announced separately.
For more information on the 2018 Wonder Women class and event, including registration information, visit http://mcnwonderwomen.com.
For comprehensive editorial coverage of Wonder Women coverage over the years, click here.
New York City TV Week is coming up, starting with the 27th annual Broadcasting & CableHall of Fame on Monday, Oct. 16. For more about NYCTVWK, click here.
Weekly digest of streaming and OTT industry news
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.