The editors of Multichannel News have selected the 12 women in the Class of 2014 of Wonder Women. They will be profiled in the Jan. 27 edition of the magazine and honored at a March 26 luncheon in New York City, co-sponsored by WICT New York.
The class of 2014, in alphabetical order, is:
- Sarah Barnett, president, Sundance Channel;
- Jennifer Chun, senior vice president, content acquisition, Time Warner Cable;
- Patricia Fili-Krushel, chairman, NBCUniversal News Group;
- Laura Lee, executive vice president, distribution, Crown Media Family Networks;
- Tara Maitra, senior vice president, general manager, content and media sales, TiVo;
- Kimberly Maki, corporate vice president, communications, Bright House Networks;
- Jodi Markley, senior vice president, operations, ESPN;
- Janet Nova, executive vice president and deputy group general counsel, 21st Century Fox;
- Brenda Freeman, chief marketing officer, Turner Broadcasting’s Animation Young Adults & Kids Media;
- Jessica Rodriguez, executive vice president, program scheduling and promotions, Univision Communications;
- Lisa Rosenblum, executive vice president, government and public affairs, Cablevision Systems; and
- Kathryn Zachem, senior vice president regulatory, Comcast.
The 2014 class of Women to Watch will be announced at a later date.
For more information about Wonder Women and the luncheon event, please visit www.mcnwonderwomen.com.
Weekly digest of streaming and OTT industry news
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.