Marquee Sports Network Steps Up to the Plate
The Chicago Cubs’ new Marquee Sports Network joins a crowded sports TV field with high hopes and a big carriage question
MCN’S MOST VIEWED
Top stories on multichannel.com, Feb. 7-20
1. Altice to Buy Service Electric New Jersey Systems for $150M
2. Starz to Exit Xfinity Lineup Feb. 11
3. AT&T Content Chief Dan York to Leave March 1
4. AT&T TV App Ends Support for Roku
5. Fox News Channel Dominates Weekly Cable Ratings Charts
THE FIVE SPOT
Mark Eamer, VP of IMDb TV
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.