Women in Cable & Telecommunications released its 2004 list of 22 chapter presidents Monday.
• Atlanta: Debbie Cullen, Cox Communications Inc.;
• Carolinas: Jan Szelkowski, Time Warner Cable;
• Greater Chicago: Ann Schneider, Showtime Networks Inc.;
• Greater Ohio: Lisa Green, Time Warner;
• Greater Texas: Joan Berler, Berler Media Group;
• Michigan: Maria Holmes, Comcast Corp.;
• Midwest: Kim Roden, Time Warner;
• New England: Kristin Roberts, Comcast;
• New Mexico: Charlotte Williams, Comcast;
• New York: Cheryl Marks-Young, Sesame Workshop, and Marie Svet, World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (co-presidents);
• Oklahoma: Cara Hathaway, Gemstar-TV Guide International Inc.;
• Pacific Northwest: Theresa Smith, Comcast;
• Penn State Satellite: Jessica Blake Lough;
• Philadelphia: Greg Lowe, Starz Encore Group LLC;
• Rocky Mountain: Cindy Bennett, Organic People;
• San Diego: Amy Hendrickson, The Outdoor Channel;
• San Francisco: Johanna Hall, TechTV;
• South Florida: Michelle Martinie, Advanced Cable Communications;
• Southern California: Michelle Manire, Pinnacle Advertising;
• Tampa, Fla.: E.J. Klein, HSN;
• Virginia: Francie Leader, Superstation WGN; and
• Washington, D.C./Baltimore: Helen Dimsdale, National Cable & Telecommunications Association.
Weekly digest of streaming and OTT industry news
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.