Women in Cable Telecommunications announced the new members for classes XVI and XVII of the Betsy Magness Leadership Institute.
The BMLI, which has more than 400 graduates, provides year-long leadership training for women.
The members of Class XVI of the Betsy Magness Leadership Institute are:
• Lysa Dahlin, vice president, human resources and organizational effectiveness, Comcast;
• Jennifer Davidson, VP, marketing, Cartoon Network;
• Debbie DeMontreux, senior VP, original programming, The Independent Film Channel;
• Helen Dimsdale, director, public affairs, National Cable & Telecommunications Association;
• Alex Dombronovich, director, affiliate sales and ad sales, The Weather Channel;
• Stephanie Druley, senior coordinating producer, ESPN;
• Wendy Farley, VP, government affairs, Comcast;
• Kristine Faulkner, VP, product development and management, Cox Business Services, Cox Communications;
• Traci Gerth, director, Charter Business, central states, Charter Communications;
• Elizabeth Graham, VP, advanced services, north-central division, Comcast;
• Jennifer Hightower, VP, regulatory affairs, law and policy, Cox;
• Kristen Dean Hilbert, VP, national accounts, Oxygen Media;
• Annie Howell, senior VP, global communications and talent management, Discovery Communications;
• Charlene Keys, VP, operations and voice, Time Warner Cable;
• Julie Laine, VP and chief counsel, telephony, Time Warner Cable;
• Kara Lamberti, VP, affiliate sales, HBO;
• Teresa Lee, senior director, communications, Comcast;
• Becky LeFebvre, VP, program and product management Group, Turner Broadcasting System;
• Jennifer Vogt Lescott, director, video-product management, Insight Communications;
• Melanie Penna, VP, HR and HR-management-systems-implementation business liaison Comcast;
• Lori Peterzell, VP, consumer marketing, A&E Network;
• Sandy Sexton, VP, finance technology and quality assurance, Scripps Networks;
• Lynne Simon, director, general sales, regional and national, Comcast Spotlight San Francisco;
• Jean Margaret Smith, senior VP, public affairs and administration, MTV Networks Kids & Family Group;
• Kristina Song, VP, programming, Time Warner Cable;
• Cathy Traczek, Director, operations, Comcast; and
• Heather Umen, director, brand and experience marketing, WE tv.
The members of Class XVII are:
•Nancy J. Apatov, VP, ad products and integrated content, TWC;
• Elizabeth Asencio, VP, East region, NBC Universal Cable;
• Soheila Ataei, VP, HR, Starz Media;
• Kerry Brockhage, VP, distribution, legal, Lifetime Entertainment Services;
• Maura Fox, VP, product management, services and convergence, Time Warner Cable;
• Sharon Frazier, VP, media sales and marketing, Cox Media;
• Laura Galietta-Cotter, VP, ad-sales marketing, Food Network and Fine Living, Scripps Networks;
• Marsha Humphreys Gee, VP, billing, Suddenlink Communications;
• Laura Gentile, VP, office of the president, ESPN;
• Pamela Hagan, VP, HR, Bright House Networks;
• Regina Hutchinson, VP, learning and development, Comcast;
• Marge Jackson, VP, marketing, Comcast;
• Beth Lieurance, VP, HR, Comcast;
• Missy Mans, senior VP/general manager, customer operations, Time Warner Cable;
• Anne Merrow, VP and controller, north-central division, Comcast;
• Jennifer Mirgorod, senior VP, sales and marketing, Turner Network Sales;
• Heather Moran, VP, programming and strategic development, National Geographic Channel;
• Cherie Oswald, senior VP, business development, Scripps Networks;
• Tracy L. Pitcher, VP, customer-care operations, Charter;
• Melinda Poore, VP, government and public affairs, Time Warner Cable;
• Jane Quilter, VP, operations, corporate marketing, BET;
• Susan Reinhold, VP, operations, south Florida region, Comcast Cable Communications;
• Colleen Rooney, senior director, corporate communications, Comcast;
• Patricia Johns Scanlon, VP, creative services, In Demand Networks;
• Jennifer L. Storms, senior VP, Turner Sports programming and marketing, Turner Broadcasting System; and
• Janet Turpen, VP, government Affairs, Comcast.
Classes XVI and XVII will be facilitated by Grace Killelea, VP of HR for Comcast Spotlight. Class XVI will be chaired by Class XIV alumna Tori Stevens, VP, branded properties and home entertainment, ESPN. Class XVII will be chaired by Class XV alumna Darlene Chapman-Holmes, VP of marketing, AmericanLife TV Network.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.