In anticipation of this year's installment of its annual leadership conference, Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT) has detailed the list of speakers to be featured at the event.
The 2014 WICT Leadership Conference, which takes place September 15-16 at the Marriott Marquis in New York City, will honor Christine Driessen, executive vice president and chief financial officer, ESPN, as Woman of the Year and Jennifer Mirgorod, executive vice president, brand distribution, Turner Broadcasting and Deborah Picciolo, senior vice president, technical operations, residential services, Time Warner Cable, Inc., as Women to Watch.
A diverse group of 37 industry executives will also speak during the ceremony. The full list of speakers — per a WICT release — is as follows:
- Bernadette Aulestia, EVP, Domestic Network Distribution, Home Box Office
- Jennifer Ball, EVP, Marketing & Content Partnerships, Univision Communications Inc.
- Molly Battin, Chief Media and Business Insights Officer, Turner Media Group
- Deborah Brecher, Managing Director, Management Consulting, Accenture
- Maria E. Brennan, CAE, President & CEO, WICT
- Ann Carlsen, Founder & CEO, Carlsen Resources, Inc.
- Shannon Cassidy, Founder & CEO, bridge between, inc.
- David L. Cohen, Executive Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer, Comcast Corporation
- Jocelyn Cooley, SVP, Human Resources & Talent Management, BET Networks
- Erica Dhawan, CEO, Cotential
- Jill Duffy, Writer & Technology Analyst, PC Magazine
- Meagan Fallone, CEO/Global Strategy & Development, The Barefoot College
- Daniel P. Gallagher, SVP, Strategic Growth Initiatives, Comcast - Spectacor
- Laura Garnett, Executive Coach and Founder, Zone of Genius
- Joan Gillman, President, Time Warner Cable Media and EVP, Time Warner Cable
- Rebecca Glashow, SVP, Digital Distribution & Partnerships, Discovery Communications
- Kym A. Harris, PhD, President & CEO, Your SweetSpot Coaching and Consulting, LLC
- Sandra K. Howe, SVP, Global Marketing, ARRIS
- Sandra Kapell, EVP, Human Resources & Administration, Cablevision Systems Corp.
- Kimberly Maki, Corporate VP, Corporate Communications & Public Relations, Bright House Networks
- Susanne McAvoy, EVP, Marketing, Creative & Communications, Crown Media Family Networks (Hallmark Channel & Hallmark Movie Channel)
- Cindy McConkey, SVP, Corporate Social Responsibility, Scripps Networks Interactive
- Mary Meduski, EVP & CFO, Suddenlink Communications
- Pat Mitchell, Executive Vice Chair, The Paley Center
- Deanna Moffitt, Senior Instructor, Business Improv
- Michael K. Powell, President & CEO, National Cable & Telecommunications Association
- Jane Praeger, Founder & President, Ovid, Inc.; Faculty, Columbia University
- Michelle Rice, EVP, Affiliate Sales & Marketing, TV One
- Gail Sermersheim, Founder & First President of WICT (retired HBO)
- Lionel Shockness, Senior Consultant, Proteus International
- Tara Swart, PhD, CEO, The Unlimited Mind; Lecturer, Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Melody Tan, SVP, Content Distribution & Marketing, MTV Networks
- Rhonda Taylor, EVP & Chief People Officer, Cox Communications
- Crystal Washington, SVP, External Relations and Vendor Management, Scripps Networks Interactive
- Esther Weinberg, CEO, MindLight Group, LLC
- Leigh Woisard, SVP, Corporate Communications & Public Affairs, Cox Communications
- Barbara Zaneri, EVP, Program Strategy, Scheduling & Acquisitions, BET Networks
Weekly digest of streaming and OTT industry news
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.