Women in Cable & Telecommunications Tuesday announced the members of
Class X of the Betsy Magness Leadership Institute, its flagship
BMLI provides intensive, yearlong training to prepare senior-level women to
take on significant leadership responsibilities.
This year marks the program’s 10th anniversary. The curriculum begins in
According to WICT, the members are:
• Marcie Anderson, vice president of business development, Cox Communications
• Molly Battin, VP of brand development, marketing and on-air promotions, TBS
• Kathy Brabson, VP and general manager, Time Warner Cable;
• Jill Campbell, senior VP of operations, Cox Communications Inc.;
• Jennifer Daley, director of corporate finance, Comcast Corp.;
• Diane Dietz, VP of corporate affairs, Comcast Cable Communications
• Kimberly Edmunds, VP of customer care, Cox;
• Kristin Frank, regional VP of affiliate sales and marketing, MTV
• Jennifer Gaiski, VP of programming, Comcast Cable;
• Laurie Goldberg, senior VP of public relations, Cartoon Network;
• Joan Gundlach, VP of affiliate sales, A&E Television Networks;
• Vicki Hamilton, senior VP of shared services and information-technology
operations, The Weather Channel;
• Lane Hammond, chief counsel and VP of business affairs, International
• Jola Harris, VP of affiliate sales and marketing, Fox Cable Networks;
• Maggie Hutter, senior director of advertising sales, Comcast Cable;
• Janet Johnson, executive producer, TWC;
• Julie Klappas, creative director, Lifetime Television;
• Kathryn Kross, VP and Washington bureau chief, Cable News Network;
• Donna Lewis, senior VP and chief legal officer, Turner Entertainment
• Elizabeth Miceli, VP of human resources and administration, The Pfaltzgraff
• Susan Panisch, VP of programming, Outdoor Life Network;
• Katherine Payne, executive director of programming, Cox;
• Midge Pierce, VP of WAM! America’s Kidz Network programming, Starz Encore
• Susan Rardin, VP of customer care, Comcast;
• Kim Roden, VP of public affairs and customer care, Time Warner Cable;
• Kim Woodworth, VP of ad sales, Comcast.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.