TiVo conducted a poll that revealed TV viewers’ 10 most memorable TV moments in 2006.
The winners were:
• No. 1: Katie Couric's last day on Today;
• No. 2: Mel Gibson's interview with Diane Sawyer after his DWI arrest;
• No. 3: Oprah tells author James Frey he betrayed readers;
• No. 4: Sara and Grissom get together on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation;
• No. 5: Faith Hill's reaction to Carrie Underwood's win at the CMAAwards;
• No. 6: Kirstie Alley's bikini reveal on Oprah;
• No. 7: Will & Grace series finale, in which their kids start dating;
• No. 8: Kate and Sawyer get together on Lost;
• No. 9: Rosie O'Donnell's debut on The View; and
• No. 10: Connie Chung attempting a sultry serenade of Maury Povich.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.