The Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers announced the chairs of the standing committees of its board of directors, as well as changes on the SCTE Foundation board.
Charter Communications vice president of operations Tom Gorman, the new SCTE board chairman, appointed as committee chairs:
• Finance Committee: Greg Allshouse, Comcast Cable Communications, SCTE region 11 director;
• Professional Development Committee: Keith Grunberg, Charter Communications, region 3 director;
• Membership Committee: Frank Eichenlaub, Cisco’s Scientific Atlanta, region 2 director;
• Operations Committee: Patrick O’Hare, Comcast, director-at-large;
• Engineering Committee: Charlie Kennamer, Comcast; and
• Planning Committee: Dermot O’Carroll, Rogers Cable, director-at-large, Canada.
As for the SCTE Foundation, its board of directors added Allshouse and Yvette Gordon-Kanouff of SeaChange International. Bob Macioch of Time Warner Cable -- the founding treasurer on the SCTE Foundation board -- retired from the board following the conclusion of his two-year term.
Weekly digest of streaming and OTT industry news
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.