The Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers Thursday announced the winners of its 2004 board-of-directors election.
The newly elected directors -- who will take office at the SCTE’s Cable-Tec Expo 2004, June 15-18 in Orlando, Fla. -- are:
• Region 3, representing Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington: Keith A. Grunberg, Charter Communications Inc.
• Region 4, representing Oklahoma and Texas: Mark A. Clark, Comcast Corp.
• Region 5, representing Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska: Vicki Marts, Cox Communications Inc.
• Region 7, representing Indiana, Michigan and Ohio: Marc Broadnax, Comcast.
• Region 8, representing Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee: Allen D. Bryant, Cox.
• Region 10, representing the District of Columbia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia: Steven C. Johnson, Time Warner Cable.
• Region 12, representing Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont: Bob Foote, Arris Group Inc./TeleWire Supply.
• Directors at large, representing all members: Walter S. Ciciora, Technology Consultants; and Yvette Gordon-Kanouff, SeaChange International Inc.
• Director at large, Canada, representing Canadian members: Dermot J.A. O’Carroll, Rogers Cable Inc.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.