The Society of Cable & Telecommunications Engineers has announced the candidates for its annual board-of-directors election.
One candidate from each of the organization's five regions, plus two at-large candidates, will be elected this year.
Here are the candidates:
• Region 1 (representing California, Nevada and Hawaii): Mark A. Clark, Comcast Corp.; Tom Maguire, CommScope Inc.
• Region 2 (representing Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming and Utah): Lee Andrews, Cable One Inc.; Herb Dougall III, Cox Communications Inc.; Frank Eichenlaub, Scientific-Atlanta Inc.
• Region 6 (representing Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin): Dan Murphy, Charter Communications Inc.; Robert Schaeffer, Technology Planners.
• Region 9 (representing Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the U.S. Caribbean): John G. Hildebrand, Cox; Michael E. McCracken, Gibson Technical Services; Eugene M. White, Bright House Networks.
• Region 11 (representing Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania): Wayne Hall, Comcast; S. Scott Painter, Susquehanna Communications; Bruce A. Weintraub, Weintraub Telecom.
• At-Large (two candidates to be elected): Stephen P. Brazil, Home Networking Depot; Terry M. Cordova, Cequel III LLC; Thomas J. Gorman, Charter; Bob Guzman, Comcast; Sally L. Kinsman, Aurora Networks Inc.; Ward P. Webb, Galaxy Cablevision.
Weekly digest of streaming and OTT industry news
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.