The Society of Cable & Telecommunications Engineers has announced the candidates for its annual board-of-directors election.
One candidate from each of the organization's five regions, plus two at-large candidates, will be elected this year.
Here are the candidates:
• Region 1 (representing California, Nevada and Hawaii): Mark A. Clark, Comcast Corp.; Tom Maguire, CommScope Inc.
• Region 2 (representing Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming and Utah): Lee Andrews, Cable One Inc.; Herb Dougall III, Cox Communications Inc.; Frank Eichenlaub, Scientific-Atlanta Inc.
• Region 6 (representing Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin): Dan Murphy, Charter Communications Inc.; Robert Schaeffer, Technology Planners.
• Region 9 (representing Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the U.S. Caribbean): John G. Hildebrand, Cox; Michael E. McCracken, Gibson Technical Services; Eugene M. White, Bright House Networks.
• Region 11 (representing Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania): Wayne Hall, Comcast; S. Scott Painter, Susquehanna Communications; Bruce A. Weintraub, Weintraub Telecom.
• At-Large (two candidates to be elected): Stephen P. Brazil, Home Networking Depot; Terry M. Cordova, Cequel III LLC; Thomas J. Gorman, Charter; Bob Guzman, Comcast; Sally L. Kinsman, Aurora Networks Inc.; Ward P. Webb, Galaxy Cablevision.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.