The Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers Tuesday announced the slate of candidates for its 2004 board of directors election.
• For region 3, representing Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington: Keith A. Grunberg, Broadband Northwest Networks; Daniel M. Heller, Bend Broadband; and Frank J. Park, Bresnan Communications.
• For region 4, representing Oklahoma and Texas: Mark A. Clark, Charter Communications Inc.; James B. Cox, Cebridge Connections; and Allan M. Hudz, Time Warner Cable.
• For region 5, representing Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska: Vicki Marts, Cox Communications Inc.; and Larry Stiffelman, CommScope Inc.
• For region 7, representing Indiana, Mississippi and Ohio: Marc Broadnax, Comcast Corp.; and Joe Jarrell, U.S. Electronics Inc.
• For region 8, representing Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee: Allen D. Bryant, Cox; Tommy Hill, Mediacom Communications Corp.; and Michael L. Smith, NEPTEC Optical Solutions Inc.
• For region 10, representing Washington, D.C.; Kentucky; North Carolina; Virginia; and West Virginia: Steven C. Johnson, Time Warner; Cecil McCoy, Cox; and Scott Shelley, Comcast.
• For region 12, representing Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont: Alan Amato, Times Fiber Communications; Kevin Backer, Adelphia Communications Corp.; and Bob Foote, Arris TeleWire Supply.
• Director-at-large representing all members (two candidates will be elected): Walter S. Ciciora, Technology Consultants; Yvette Gordon-Kanouff, SeaChange International Inc.; Tom Gorman, Charter; Jim Hannan, Cable One Inc.; and Jim Kuhns, Optinel Systems.
• Director-at-large, Canada, representing Canadian members: J.A. Andre (Andy) Lamarre, Trispec Communications Inc.; Dermot J.A. O’Carroll, Rogers Cable Inc.; and Karl Poirier, CableServ Inc.
Paper ballots and online voting instructions will be mailed to all eligible SCTE active members in January. Election results will be announced by April 15, with newly elected directors taking office at the SCTE’s Cable-Tec Expo 2004, June 15-18 in Orlando, Fla.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.