SCTE: 38 Execs Complete Leadership Program
The Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE) said 38 senior-level cable executives successfully completed the 2014 SCTE-Tuck Executive Leadership Program.
Those execs, representing cable system operators, vendors and other industry organizations, attended the weeklong program at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth. They participated in intensive, collaborative learning and peer interaction experiences with a highly regarded faculty that included executive leadership coach Marshall Goldsmith, management professor Dr. Sydney Finkelstein, and corporate communications professor Paul Argenti, and others, SCTE said.
The 2014 program also included presentations by Jerry Kent, chairman and CEO of Suddenlink Communications, and Michael Angelakis, vice chairman and CFO of Comcast Corporation.
The 2015 SCTE-Tuck program will be conducted Sunday through Friday, April 26-May 1, at the Tuck School of Business campus in Hanover, N.H.
A complete list of SCTE-Tuck alumni is available here.
Alumni of the Class of 2014 are:
- Jack Birnbaum, Vice President, Video Product Engineering, Comcast
- Ken Brannock, Senior Account Manager, Cisco
- Derek Brown, Vice President, Internal IT Services, Comcast
- Fred Bucker, Group Vice President, Marketing, Time Warner Cable
- Ron Cartwright, Regional Vice President, Sales, ARRIS
- Justin Colwell, Director, Engineering, CableLabs
- Mike Cullim, Group Vice President, Operations Applications, Time Warner Cable
- Richard D’Adamo, Executive Director, Payment Processing, Comcast
- Mark Dellinger, Vice President, Licensing & Acquisitions, Comcast
- Todd Dolan, Vice President, Software Development CTG, Time Warner Cable
- Tom Dunleavy, Vice President, Product Management, DOCSIS, ARRIS
- Gregory Frasca, President, Skyweb Digital Media
- Gerard Gober, Senior Director, User Experience, Comcast
- Terrill Gosam, Vice President, Systems Operations Engineering, Time Warner Cable
- Jennifer Hauer, Vice President, Corporate Strategy, Time Warner Cable
- Dustin Hayes, Executive Director, Marketing Communications, Comcast
- Darrel Hegar, Regional Vice President, Operations (Carolinas), Time Warner Cable
- John Hendrickson, Vice President, Network & Video Operations Engineering, Bright House Networks
- Cory Hoyt, Vice President, Technical Operations, Time Warner Cable
- Brenda Hunt, Director, Field Operations, Cox
- Daniel Hutto, Vice President, Business Operations, Cox
- Steve Jacobs, Group Vice President, TWCM, Time Warner Cable
- Tom Kearney, Vice President, Operations, Comcast
- David Marcus, Vice President, Deputy Counsel, Comcast
- Pam Nobles, Director of Education & Certification, SCTE
- Michael Parker, Regional Vice President, Operations, Comcast
- Susanne Pitsios, Senior Director, Care Function, Comcast
- Shane Portfolio, Vice President, Engineering, Comcast
- William Read, Executive Director, Business Operations, Comcast
- James Ruel, Regional Vice President, Construction & Maintenance, Cox
- Hossam Salib, Vice President, Edge Technology, Comcast
- Mindy Schwartz, Assistant General Counsel, Comcast
- Tony Speller, Division Vice President, Technical Operations, Comcast
- Timothy Thompson, Vice President, CLEC Operations, Suddenlink
- Paul van der Sanden, Managing Director, Chief Procurement Officer, Liberty Global
- Randal Westrick, Director, Product Marketing, Samsung
- Wendy Wilson, Vice President, Technology & Network Operations, Time Warner Cable
- Gregg Wood, Group Vice President, Hub Engineering & Operations, Time Warner Cable
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.