TV promotion, marketing and design trade association PromaxBDA has tapped 10 industry executives to serve on its board of directors.
The new members, named ahead of the trade group’s yearly conference in Los Angeles starting Tuesday (June 9), are:
• Alex Angeledes, industry director of media and entertainment at Google;
• Andy Baker, senior vice president and group creative director at National Geographic Channels;
• Joel Beckerman, founder and lead composer of Man Made Music;
• Lauren Bernard executive vice president, marketing, at Fox;
• Cait Hood, head of broadcast partnerships, at Twitter;
• Eduardo Ruiz, president and GM, A+E Networks Latin America;
• Brad Schwartz, president, Pop;
• Guy Slattery executive vice president, marketing at A&E, History &H2;
• Chris Sloan, president and chief creative officer at 2C Media; and
• Jenny Wall, senior, head of marketing at Hulu.
“We are excited to welcome such an esteemed group of industry leaders to the PromaxBDA Board of Directors,” PromaxBDA president and CEO Steve Kazanjian said. “Their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives in the ever changing entertainment marketing landscape will help keep our member base engaged, inspired and at the forefront of advancements being made within the business of television.”
The annual PromaxBDA conference is set for June 9-11 at the JW Marriott Hotel in Los Angeles.
Chelsea Anderson has been with Future for two years. She started as an intern with NewBay Media/Multichannel News in 2015. During her time she wrote bylined articles and program reviews as well as helped with research graphics for the magazine. She later became News Assistant for Broadcasting & Cable in 2017 until 2020 when she became Assistant Content Producer. Chelsea graduated from Niagara University in 2016 with a Bachelor's in Communication Studies and a double minor in Writing Studies and Sociology.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.