TV promotion, marketing and design trade association PromaxBDA has tapped 10 industry executives to serve on its board of directors.
The new members, named ahead of the trade group’s yearly conference in Los Angeles starting Tuesday (June 9), are:
• Alex Angeledes, industry director of media and entertainment at Google;
• Andy Baker, senior vice president and group creative director at National Geographic Channels;
• Joel Beckerman, founder and lead composer of Man Made Music;
• Lauren Bernard executive vice president, marketing, at Fox;
• Cait Hood, head of broadcast partnerships, at Twitter;
• Eduardo Ruiz, president and GM, A+E Networks Latin America;
• Brad Schwartz, president, Pop;
• Guy Slattery executive vice president, marketing at A&E, History &H2;
• Chris Sloan, president and chief creative officer at 2C Media; and
• Jenny Wall, senior, head of marketing at Hulu.
“We are excited to welcome such an esteemed group of industry leaders to the PromaxBDA Board of Directors,” PromaxBDA president and CEO Steve Kazanjian said. “Their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives in the ever changing entertainment marketing landscape will help keep our member base engaged, inspired and at the forefront of advancements being made within the business of television.”
The annual PromaxBDA conference is set for June 9-11 at the JW Marriott Hotel in Los Angeles.
Weekly digest of streaming and OTT industry news
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.