The Media Group announced several hires and promotions at its The Ad Group ad-sales division.
• Art Cohen was promoted to executive vice president of The Ad Group, from senior VP at ACTV.
• Tim Miller joined TMG as senior VP of sales. Miller had been VP of ad sales at NBC Universal.
• Mike Kerans joined TMG as senior VP of sales. He had been global senior VP and general manager for search platform Miva.
• John Wettersten joined TMG as VP of Midwest sales in Chicago for The Ad Group. Wettersten had been VP of MGM TV Advertiser Sales.
• Brian Byrne joined the company as director of long-form ad sales. He had been VP at Telepictures.
• Mike Driscoll was promoted to director of national sales from director of long-form ad sales.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.