Local Cable -- See and view same-day local cable spot logs
Spot playback of furniture store commercial aired in Boston on CNN recently.
Our patented broadcast monitoring technology listens to top-rated local cable stations in major markets.
While our computers automatically track millions of recurring commercials hour after hour, 365 days a year, our teams of spot data specialists research and identify hundreds of new advertisers and commercials every day.
It's this combination of expert human attention coupled with highly-sophisticated computer hardware and software that allows you to create same-day online reports anytime you want them, 24 hours a day.
What you'll get from our local cable monitoring service:
- Powerful online search tools for local cable stations in your market
- On-demand capability to compare newspaper ads
- One-click data export to Microsoft Excel® spreadsheets for further analysis
- Same-day local cable data availability
- Ability to generate new, updated reports whenever you want
What you can do with it:
- Examine spot break placement, length and spot loads per hour
- View any station's log of spots as aired
- See actual time each local cable spot aired
- Hear audio of any spot or song from any computer
- See client spots on competing stations in a market
- Generate lists of spots
- Create combined panel of stations, then analyze their spot schedules
- See which accounts are not buying specific stations
Why you'll profit from this powerful tool:
- Great for prospecting - generate instant sales leads
- Advertising campaign verification
- View and/or listen to your ad campaign
- Make more powerful decisions with more current information
- Create competitive intelligence reports for advertisers
Media Monitors proudly serves major broadcast groups, newspapers, media analysts and ad agencies.
Ask about availability in your market.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.