Fox Soccer Channel
is America’s premier destination for the world’s game. As the most widely distributed channel dedicated to soccer, FOX Soccer Channel offers unprecedented coverage of live and premier world-class soccer, news and original shows throughout the year.
Network Program Format
Local Avails: 2-one minute local avail breaks per hour
Times: The top of every hour and half-hour
Insertion Hours: 24 hours per day
Subscribers: 34 million
Source: Nielsen Universe Estimates, 2008
Service Type: Basic, Digital
Satellite Feed: Single
Launch Date: November 1997 as FOX Sports World;
Relaunched in February 2005
Ownership: FOX Entertainment Group, Inc.
Benefits to Advertisers
- Distinct programming line-up positioning FOX Soccer Channel as the leading broadcaster of U.S. and international soccer news.
- Offers over 1,700 hours of live and premier soccer coverage in every major market.
- Distributed primarily through digital and satellite services connecting advertisers to the consumers who are early adopters of new technology products.
- Affiliated with FOX Sports International, an international sports programming and production entity housed within the FOX Cable Networks Group, one of the major operating units within the FOX Entertainment Group (NYSE: FOX) and News Corporation (NYSE: FOX) and News Corporation (NYSE: NWS).
- Offers unique promotional opportunities tied to international and domestic event properties, including travel and game ticket sweepstakes, on-line fantasy games and grassroots soccer events.
- FoxSoccer.com on MSN is America’s leading soccer destination attracting on average over two million unique visitors and delivering approximately 30 million page views in 2008. Source: Hitbox Analytics 3
Persons: 18+, 18-49 women: 18-49 men: 18-34, 18-49
Median Age: 32 Median Household Income: $75K+
College Degree or Higher: 59% Household with Children: 25%
Source: Nielsen Entertainment Viewer Survey, August 2005
- 70% of FSC households have at least one active soccer participant
- 80% of respondents spend between $100 and $1,000 a year on soccer-related or soccer sponsored items
- 70% of those in FSC households have attended a soccer match in person (One in five of those have been to 11 or more matches in the past year.) Source: Nielsen Entertainment Viewer Survey, August 2005
Please contact Fox Soccer Channel directly for information.
Programming Genres: Entertainment, News/Information
Viewer Targeted Programming
Persons & men 18-49 (all Programs):
Leagues - Barclays Premier League, Major League Soccer, Italian Serie A, Argentine League, Australian Hyundai A-League, Brazilian National Team, U.S. Men’s & Women’s National Teams, United Soccer Leagues (USL), NCAA Men’s & Women’s Div. 1 College Soccer
Tournaments -UEFA Champions League, FIFA Club World Cup, UEFA Cup, English FA Cup, U.S. Open Cup Final, CONCACAF Champions LeagueTM, FA Community Shield, Men’s & Women’s Gold Cup
Daily & Feature Programs -FOX Soccer Report, Sky Sports News, FOX Football Fone-In, Super Sunday+
Dream Team, Women’s Professional Soccer (April 2009)
New Programs For 2009/POPULar Established Programs
Barclays Premier League - The legendary teams of English soccer battle it out every weekend in historic stadiums amid raving fans. Competition runs from August through May.
Major League Soccer - Professional American soccer at its best! Watch U.S. World Cup stars lead their club teams to the MLS Cup. Competition runs April through November.
Women’s Professional Soccer - Fox Soccer Channel will feature a live and exclusive Sunday night WPS Game of the Week from the new seven-team women’s league based in the United States. Competition runs from April through August.
FOX Soccer Report - A nightly news program featuring in-depth analysis of the major European soccer leagues.
UEFA Champions League - The UEFA Champions League is the most important club competition in Europe. Competition runs from August through May. The 2009/2010 UEFA Champions League editions will serve as a prelude of the stars we will see in the 2010 South Africa World CupLeading National Advertisers
- 20th Century FOX Guinness
- Adidas Kyocera
- Advanced Auto Parts Lucas Oil
- British Airways Nike
- DirecTV RadioShack
- Geico U.S. Air Force
Fox Soccer Channel
1440 S. Sepulveda Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Michael Cooper Nina Cerbo
VP, Affiliate Sales & Marketing Director, Affiliate Sales & Marketing
P:(310) 369-0758 P:(310) 369-0848
F:(310) 969-4981 F:(310) 969-4981
Weekly digest of streaming and OTT industry news
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.