The DigiCipher® II high definition encoder enables broadcasters to transmit sharp, digital video with Dolby Digital 5.1 audio. Fully ATSC DTV compliant, the DigiCipher II high definition encoder is designed to meet the stringent quality demands of the professional broadcast/cable programming industries. Motorola’s pioneering work on digital high definition television is incorporated to produce excellent video. Applications for the DigiCipher II high definition encoder include terrestrial broadcast, satellite program distribution, and cable headends.
- Cascades with the DigiCipher II multi-channel encoder,providing seamless HD/SD operation
- Compact all-in-one system includes multiplexer, modulator and wide range of external interfaces
- Fully compliant with ATSC specifications
- Emmy award-winning DigiCipher II security access control and anti-piracy technology
- Full audio support of Dolby® brand AC-3®, 5.1 channel audio with precompressed inputs and on-board processing of AC-3 stereo audio
- Flexible Formats include 1920 x 1080 interlaced and 1280 x 720 progressive resolutions
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.