The Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing Wednesday announced its 2005 board of directors.
New directors at the trade group are: Robert Clasen, CEO, Starz Entertainment Group LLC; Thomas Cullen, executive vice president, Charter Communications Inc.; and Steven A. Miron, president, Advance/Newhouse Communications.
Officers returning for their second year are:
• Chair: Len Fogge, executive VP, creative and marketing, Showtime Networks Inc.
• Vice chair: David N. Watson, executive VP, operations, Comcast Cable Communications Inc.
• Secretary: Douglas V. Holloway, president, cable investments, NBC Universal.
• Treasurer: Joe Rooney, senior VP, marketing, Cox Communications Inc.
• Immediate past chair: Kevin J. Leddy, senior VP, strategy and development, Time Warner Cable.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.