The Cable Television Public Affairs Association announced the winners of its executive-board and board-of-directors elections Thursday.
The trade group’s executive committee will be made up of:
• President: Anita Lamont, director, field operations, Charter Communications Inc.;
• Vice president: Christine Levesque, executive VP, communications, marketing and government affairs, Gemstar-TV Guide International Inc.;
• Secretary: Mark Harrad, senior VP, communications, Time Warner Cable;
• Treasurer: Peggy Ballard, VP, strategic communications, Scientific-Atlanta Inc.; and
• Immediate past president: Peter Kiley, VP, affiliate relations, C-SPAN Networks.
Four new cable executives were named to two-year terms on the board of directors: Sandy Colony, senior VP, communications, Insight Communications Co. Inc.; Jennifer Mooney, group VP, government affairs and public relations, Bright House Networks; Misty Skedgell, VP of corporate communications, Turner Broadcasting System Inc.; and Anthony Surratt, executive director, PR, Cox Communications Inc.
Reappointed to two-year terms were: William G. Jasso, VP, public affairs, Time Warner Cable, northeast Ohio; Levesque; Libby O'Connell, senior VP, corporate outreach, A&E Television Networks; Bret Perkins, VP of government affairs, Comcast Cable Communications Inc.; and Rob Stoddard, senior VP, communications and public affairs, National Cable & Telecommunications Association.
Finally, the CTPAA announced that five individuals retired from its board upon the conclusion of their terms: Scott Broyles, VP, public affairs, Cox northern Virginia; Pamela Dover, regional director of public affairs, Greater Detroit region, Comcast Cable; Ellen East, VP, communications and public affairs, Cox; Mike Schwartz, senior VP, communications, Cable Television Laboratories Inc.; and Jim Weiss, formerly with Rainbow Media Holdings LLC.
Weekly digest of streaming and OTT industry news
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.