The California Cable & Telecommunications Association announced some
confirmed session participants and moderators for the upcoming Western Show.
Executives appearing in breakout sessions include:
• Maggie Bellville, executive vice president, Charter Communications
• Andy Addis, senior VP, marketing and new products, Comcast Cable
• Charlie Thurston, president, Comcast Ad Sales;
• Jay Rolls, VP, telephone and data engineering, Cox Communications Inc.;
• Lynne Elander, general manager of marketing, Microsoft TV;
• Richard Dowling, senior VP, General Communication Inc.; and
• Ian Aaron, president, TV Guide Television Group.
Executives confirmed as moderators include:
• Tony Werner, executive VP and chief technology officer, Liberty Media
• Greg DePrez, VP, Starz Encore Group LLC; and
• Sean Cunningham, president and CEO, Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau.
The 36th and final Western Show will take place Dec. 2-5 at the
Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, Calif.
Weekly digest of streaming and OTT industry news
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.