The California Cable & Telecommunications Association announced some
confirmed session participants and moderators for the upcoming Western Show.
Executives appearing in breakout sessions include:
• Maggie Bellville, executive vice president, Charter Communications
• Andy Addis, senior VP, marketing and new products, Comcast Cable
• Charlie Thurston, president, Comcast Ad Sales;
• Jay Rolls, VP, telephone and data engineering, Cox Communications Inc.;
• Lynne Elander, general manager of marketing, Microsoft TV;
• Richard Dowling, senior VP, General Communication Inc.; and
• Ian Aaron, president, TV Guide Television Group.
Executives confirmed as moderators include:
• Tony Werner, executive VP and chief technology officer, Liberty Media
• Greg DePrez, VP, Starz Encore Group LLC; and
• Sean Cunningham, president and CEO, Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau.
The 36th and final Western Show will take place Dec. 2-5 at the
Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, Calif.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.