Women in Cable & Telecommunications Tuesday announced the members of Class X of the Betsy Magness Leadership Institute, its flagship executive-leadership program.
BMLI provides intensive, yearlong training to prepare senior-level women to take on significant leadership responsibilities.
This year marks the program's 10th anniversary. The curriculum begins in October.
According to WICT, the new members are:
- Marcie Anderson, vice president of business development, Cox Communications Inc.;
- Molly Battin, VP of brand development, marketing and on-air promotions, TBS Superstation;
- Kathy Brabson, VP and general manager, Time Warner Cable;
- Jill Campbell, senior VP of operations, Cox Communications Inc.;
- Jennifer Daley, director of corporate finance, Comcast Corp.;
- Diane Dietz, VP of corporate affairs, Comcast Cable Communications Inc.;
- Kimberly Edmunds, VP of customer care, Cox;
- Kristin Frank, regional VP of affiliate sales and marketing, MTV Networks;
- Jennifer Gaiski, VP of programming, Comcast Cable;
- Laurie Goldberg, senior VP of public relations, Cartoon Network;
- Joan Gundlach, VP of affiliate sales, A&E Television Networks;
- Vicki Hamilton, senior VP of shared services and information-technology operations, The Weather Channel;
- Lane Hammond, chief counsel and VP of business affairs, International Channel Networks;
- Jola Harris, VP of affiliate sales and marketing, Fox Cable Networks;
- Maggie Hutter, senior director of advertising sales, Comcast Cable;
- Janet Johnson, executive producer, TWC;
- Julie Klappas, creative director, Lifetime Television;
- Kathryn Kross, VP and Washington bureau chief, Cable News Network;
- Donna Lewis, senior VP and chief legal officer, Turner Entertainment Group;
- Elizabeth Miceli, VP of human resources and administration, The Pfaltzgraff Co.;
- Susan Panisch, VP of programming, Outdoor Life Network;
- Katherine Payne, executive director of programming, Cox;
- Midge Pierce, VP of WAM! America's Kidz Network programming, Starz Encore Group LLC;
- Susan Rardin, VP of customer care, Comcast;
- Kim Roden, VP of public affairs and customer care, Time Warner Cable; and
- Kim Woodworth, VP of ad sales, Comcast.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.