Women in Cable & Telecommunications Tuesday announced the members of Class X of the Betsy Magness Leadership Institute, its flagship executive-leadership program.
BMLI provides intensive, yearlong training to prepare senior-level women to take on significant leadership responsibilities.
This year marks the program's 10th anniversary. The curriculum begins in October.
According to WICT, the new members are:
- Marcie Anderson, vice president of business development, Cox Communications Inc.;
- Molly Battin, VP of brand development, marketing and on-air promotions, TBS Superstation;
- Kathy Brabson, VP and general manager, Time Warner Cable;
- Jill Campbell, senior VP of operations, Cox Communications Inc.;
- Jennifer Daley, director of corporate finance, Comcast Corp.;
- Diane Dietz, VP of corporate affairs, Comcast Cable Communications Inc.;
- Kimberly Edmunds, VP of customer care, Cox;
- Kristin Frank, regional VP of affiliate sales and marketing, MTV Networks;
- Jennifer Gaiski, VP of programming, Comcast Cable;
- Laurie Goldberg, senior VP of public relations, Cartoon Network;
- Joan Gundlach, VP of affiliate sales, A&E Television Networks;
- Vicki Hamilton, senior VP of shared services and information-technology operations, The Weather Channel;
- Lane Hammond, chief counsel and VP of business affairs, International Channel Networks;
- Jola Harris, VP of affiliate sales and marketing, Fox Cable Networks;
- Maggie Hutter, senior director of advertising sales, Comcast Cable;
- Janet Johnson, executive producer, TWC;
- Julie Klappas, creative director, Lifetime Television;
- Kathryn Kross, VP and Washington bureau chief, Cable News Network;
- Donna Lewis, senior VP and chief legal officer, Turner Entertainment Group;
- Elizabeth Miceli, VP of human resources and administration, The Pfaltzgraff Co.;
- Susan Panisch, VP of programming, Outdoor Life Network;
- Katherine Payne, executive director of programming, Cox;
- Midge Pierce, VP of WAM! America's Kidz Network programming, Starz Encore Group LLC;
- Susan Rardin, VP of customer care, Comcast;
- Kim Roden, VP of public affairs and customer care, Time Warner Cable; and
- Kim Woodworth, VP of ad sales, Comcast.
Weekly digest of streaming and OTT industry news
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.