Nielsen Media Research announced the establishment of five new client-advisory committees to guide its Anytime Anywhere Media Measurement (A2/M2) initiatives.
The committees will collaborate with the ratings provider to provide insight on the ongoing development and implementation of the initiatives.
“A2/M2 will provide integrated electronic measurement of television content across multiple media platforms, reflecting the transformation of the television industry into a multiplatform business,” Nielsen said in a prepared statement.
The committees are:
• Integration of TV/Internet Measurement: Shari Anne Brill, vice president, director of programming, Carat USA; Cheryl Brink, VP, interactive research and analytics, E.W. Scripps; Michele Buslik, senior VP, director of media research, TargetCast; Patti Cohen, VP, research, CBS Television Stations; Kathy Crawford, president, local broadcast, MindShare; Susan Cuccinello, senior VP, research, Television Bureau of Advertising (TVB); Sari DeCesare, senior VP, TV network and cable entertainment research, NBC Universal; Janice Finkel-Green, executive VP, director of local broadcast strategy, Initiative Media; Ron Geraci, senior VP, research, MTV Networks; Jim Lawenda, director, consumer communications, Novartis Consumer Health; Steve Leblang, senior VP, strategic planning and research, FX Networks and emerging networks, Fox Cable Networks; Pat Ligouri, VP, research, ABC-owned TV stations; Kerry Moylan, VP, sales, Post-Newsweek Stations; Michael Propper, senior VP, Turner Broadcasting System; Van Riley, VP, research, AOL; Matt Ross, corporate research director, Hearst-Argyle Television; Ceril Shagrin, senior VP, corporate research, Univision Communications; Jonathan Sims, VP, research, Comcast Spotlight; Paul Smith, media director, United States and Canada, Mars; Steve Sternberg, executive VP, audience analysis, MAGNA Global; Charlene Weisler, senior VP, research, Rainbow Networks; and Jody Woodcock, senior VP, media research, Starcom.
• Electronic Measurement for Local Markets, A/P 3.0 and Passive Tag Development (Markets 25-60): Beth Bachrach, VP, research, Univision Television Group; Michael Borone, partner/manager, research and marketplace analysis, Mediaedge: CIA; Jeff Boehme, senior VP, research and marketing, National Cable Communications; David Gunzerath, VP, research and planning, National Association of Broadcasters; David Gustafson, manager, corporate research, Cox Media; Patricia Harris-Marsden, research director, WSOC-TV/WAXN-TV; Norman Hecht, CEO, research, Norman Hecht Research; Kathleen Keefe, VP, sales, Hearst-Argyle; Susan Knoll, VP/director of research, Entravision Communications; Lloyd Komesar, executive VP, strategic research, Buena Vista Television; Phyllis Leibert, senior director, research, Time Warner Media Sales, corporate; Shannon Pedersen, local media manager, Subway Restaurants; Alan Picozzi, VP/director of research, Petry Television; Bob Ramsey, VP/general manager, KSWB-TV; Chris Rohrs, president, TVB; Art Salisch, senior director, research, Comcast Spotlight; Evelyn Sias, senior director, research and planning, MTVN; Tina Silvestri, VP, research, NBC Television Stations; John Spiropoulos, VP/group research director, MediaVest; and Dan Stein, VP, programming, Clear Channel Television.
• Electronic Measurement for Local Markets, Mailable Meter (Markets 60-125) and Solutions for Markets 126-210: Dawn Abel, senior VP, CBS Paramount Domestic Television; Robin Armstrong, manager, corporate research, Insight Media Services; Beverly Blacketer, Hardee’s media director, Lewis Advertising; Steve Burbank, manager, marketing, Charter Media; Raymond Cole, CEO, Citadel Communications; Kingsley Kelly, VP/GM, KTVL-TV Freedom Broadcasting; Tony Marinaro, director, market research, WTHN-TV LIN TV; Daniel McDonald, area research manager, south-central area, Comcast Spotlight; Susan Nathan, senior VP, director of media knowledge, Universal McCann; Brad Nimmons, director, broadcast research, Media General Broadcast Group; Diane Pizetoski, VP, ratings methods, Norman Hecht Research; Rita Scott, senior VP/GM, WSCS-TV; Cynthia Sher, director of research, TeleRep; Ira Sussman, VP, research and insights, CAB; and James Williams-Ness, research director, Northeast region, Time Warner Cable.
• Measurement of Out-of-Home Viewing: Tim Brooks, executive VP, research, Lifetime Television; Artie Bulgrin, senior VP, research, ESPN; Daniel Carlin, VP, programming and research, WWOR-TV/WNYW-TV; John Clifton, director of broadcast research, OMD; Moira Coffey, senior VP, research, King World Productions; Patrick Crakes Jr., VP, research and programming, Fox Sports; Henry DeVault, senior VP, audience analysis, ABC; Lois Friedman, VP, research and database marketing, Madison Square Garden; Richard Doutre Jones, VP/GM, Bay City Television; Jim Kite, executive VP, research, insights and accountability, MediaVest; Jim Lutton, VP/GM, Barrington Broadcasting/WSTM-TV; Tom O’Brien, president/GM, KXAS-TV; Alex Petrilli, research-services director, KPIX-TV and KBCW-TV; Alan Rovitzky, senior VP, director of channel insights, MediaCom; Robyn Simburger, director, national and local media, Wendy’s International; and Jackie Todtman, director, major-market research, CBS.
• Measurement of Viewing and Research on Personal Video Devices: Gretchen Dible, research director, KTLA-TV; Bruce Goerlich, executive VP, director of strategic resources, Zenith Optimedia; Linda Gray, president, Max Media of Montana; Liz Huszarik, senior VP, media research, Warner Bros.; Mark Kaline, global media director, Ford Motor; Nina Kantar, VP, director of communications analysis, MPG; Michelle Kosmicki, research manager, NET Television; Nancy Lucas, corporate VP, strategic research and audience analysis, TBS; Joan McArthur, VP, research, CBS Paramount; Judy Roberts, director, data systems, Discovery Communications; Peter Schultz, director of new media, Cox Media; Audrey Steele, senior VP, sales research and marketing, Fox; Deborah Thomas, research director, WAGA-TV; and Daniel Williams, director of research, King Broadcasting.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.