Nielsen Media Research announced the establishment of five new client-advisory committees to guide its Anytime Anywhere Media Measurement (A2/M2) initiatives.
The committees will collaborate with the ratings provider to provide insight on the ongoing development and implementation of the initiatives.
“A2/M2 will provide integrated electronic measurement of television content across multiple media platforms, reflecting the transformation of the television industry into a multiplatform business,” Nielsen said in a prepared statement.
The committees are:
• Integration of TV/Internet Measurement: Shari Anne Brill, vice president, director of programming, Carat USA; Cheryl Brink, VP, interactive research and analytics, E.W. Scripps; Michele Buslik, senior VP, director of media research, TargetCast; Patti Cohen, VP, research, CBS Television Stations; Kathy Crawford, president, local broadcast, MindShare; Susan Cuccinello, senior VP, research, Television Bureau of Advertising (TVB); Sari DeCesare, senior VP, TV network and cable entertainment research, NBC Universal; Janice Finkel-Green, executive VP, director of local broadcast strategy, Initiative Media; Ron Geraci, senior VP, research, MTV Networks; Jim Lawenda, director, consumer communications, Novartis Consumer Health; Steve Leblang, senior VP, strategic planning and research, FX Networks and emerging networks, Fox Cable Networks; Pat Ligouri, VP, research, ABC-owned TV stations; Kerry Moylan, VP, sales, Post-Newsweek Stations; Michael Propper, senior VP, Turner Broadcasting System; Van Riley, VP, research, AOL; Matt Ross, corporate research director, Hearst-Argyle Television; Ceril Shagrin, senior VP, corporate research, Univision Communications; Jonathan Sims, VP, research, Comcast Spotlight; Paul Smith, media director, United States and Canada, Mars; Steve Sternberg, executive VP, audience analysis, MAGNA Global; Charlene Weisler, senior VP, research, Rainbow Networks; and Jody Woodcock, senior VP, media research, Starcom.
• Electronic Measurement for Local Markets, A/P 3.0 and Passive Tag Development (Markets 25-60): Beth Bachrach, VP, research, Univision Television Group; Michael Borone, partner/manager, research and marketplace analysis, Mediaedge: CIA; Jeff Boehme, senior VP, research and marketing, National Cable Communications; David Gunzerath, VP, research and planning, National Association of Broadcasters; David Gustafson, manager, corporate research, Cox Media; Patricia Harris-Marsden, research director, WSOC-TV/WAXN-TV; Norman Hecht, CEO, research, Norman Hecht Research; Kathleen Keefe, VP, sales, Hearst-Argyle; Susan Knoll, VP/director of research, Entravision Communications; Lloyd Komesar, executive VP, strategic research, Buena Vista Television; Phyllis Leibert, senior director, research, Time Warner Media Sales, corporate; Shannon Pedersen, local media manager, Subway Restaurants; Alan Picozzi, VP/director of research, Petry Television; Bob Ramsey, VP/general manager, KSWB-TV; Chris Rohrs, president, TVB; Art Salisch, senior director, research, Comcast Spotlight; Evelyn Sias, senior director, research and planning, MTVN; Tina Silvestri, VP, research, NBC Television Stations; John Spiropoulos, VP/group research director, MediaVest; and Dan Stein, VP, programming, Clear Channel Television.
• Electronic Measurement for Local Markets, Mailable Meter (Markets 60-125) and Solutions for Markets 126-210: Dawn Abel, senior VP, CBS Paramount Domestic Television; Robin Armstrong, manager, corporate research, Insight Media Services; Beverly Blacketer, Hardee’s media director, Lewis Advertising; Steve Burbank, manager, marketing, Charter Media; Raymond Cole, CEO, Citadel Communications; Kingsley Kelly, VP/GM, KTVL-TV Freedom Broadcasting; Tony Marinaro, director, market research, WTHN-TV LIN TV; Daniel McDonald, area research manager, south-central area, Comcast Spotlight; Susan Nathan, senior VP, director of media knowledge, Universal McCann; Brad Nimmons, director, broadcast research, Media General Broadcast Group; Diane Pizetoski, VP, ratings methods, Norman Hecht Research; Rita Scott, senior VP/GM, WSCS-TV; Cynthia Sher, director of research, TeleRep; Ira Sussman, VP, research and insights, CAB; and James Williams-Ness, research director, Northeast region, Time Warner Cable.
• Measurement of Out-of-Home Viewing: Tim Brooks, executive VP, research, Lifetime Television; Artie Bulgrin, senior VP, research, ESPN; Daniel Carlin, VP, programming and research, WWOR-TV/WNYW-TV; John Clifton, director of broadcast research, OMD; Moira Coffey, senior VP, research, King World Productions; Patrick Crakes Jr., VP, research and programming, Fox Sports; Henry DeVault, senior VP, audience analysis, ABC; Lois Friedman, VP, research and database marketing, Madison Square Garden; Richard Doutre Jones, VP/GM, Bay City Television; Jim Kite, executive VP, research, insights and accountability, MediaVest; Jim Lutton, VP/GM, Barrington Broadcasting/WSTM-TV; Tom O’Brien, president/GM, KXAS-TV; Alex Petrilli, research-services director, KPIX-TV and KBCW-TV; Alan Rovitzky, senior VP, director of channel insights, MediaCom; Robyn Simburger, director, national and local media, Wendy’s International; and Jackie Todtman, director, major-market research, CBS.
• Measurement of Viewing and Research on Personal Video Devices: Gretchen Dible, research director, KTLA-TV; Bruce Goerlich, executive VP, director of strategic resources, Zenith Optimedia; Linda Gray, president, Max Media of Montana; Liz Huszarik, senior VP, media research, Warner Bros.; Mark Kaline, global media director, Ford Motor; Nina Kantar, VP, director of communications analysis, MPG; Michelle Kosmicki, research manager, NET Television; Nancy Lucas, corporate VP, strategic research and audience analysis, TBS; Joan McArthur, VP, research, CBS Paramount; Judy Roberts, director, data systems, Discovery Communications; Peter Schultz, director of new media, Cox Media; Audrey Steele, senior VP, sales research and marketing, Fox; Deborah Thomas, research director, WAGA-TV; and Daniel Williams, director of research, King Broadcasting.
Weekly digest of streaming and OTT industry news
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.