James F. Mooney has been named chairman of RCN Corp.
The MSO, which emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection Dec. 21, named its full seven-member board of directors Tuesday.
Joining Mooney -- who is also chairman of U.K. MSO ntl Inc. -- are:
• President and CEO Peter D. Aquino, who had been senior managing director at Capital & Technology Advisors LLC; and directors:
• Benjamin C. Duster, a partner at Masson & Co. LLC;
• Lee S. Hillman, a former partner at Ernst & Young;
• Michael E. Katzenstein, a founding partner of CXO LLC;
• Theodore H. Schell, a managing director at Liberty Associated Partners LLP; and
• Daniel Tseung, an investment advisor to the Sun Hung Kai Properties Group.
"We are all very excited about the emergence of the new RCN," Aquino said in a prepared statement.
"We have great employees who are trailblazers in delivering leading-edge technology and products to consumers,” he added. “I look forward to working with RCN's talented team of employees and Jim Mooney to blaze the new path for our company's success."
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.