The National Cable & Telecommunications Association announced the winners of its "2004 Vanguard Awards" Wednesday.
The Vanguard Awards will be presented Tuesday, May 4, at an awards ceremony and reception during the National Show, being held May 2-5 in New Orleans.
• Distinguished Leadership: Michael Willner, CEO, Insight Communications Co. Inc.; and Sheila Mahony, executive vice president, communications, government and public affairs, Cablevision Systems Corp.
• Young Leadership: Dallas Clement, senior VP, strategy and development, Cox Communications Inc.
• Programmers: Susan Swain and Rob Kennedy, executive VPs and co-chief operating officers, C-SPAN.
• Associates and Affiliates: Rouzbeh Yassini, founder and CEO, YAS Broadband Ventures LLC.
• Science and Technology: Robert Zitter, executive VP, technology operations and chief technology officer, Home Box Office.
• Cable Operations Management: Ann Montgomery, regional senior VP, Comcast Cable Communications Inc.
• Government and Community Relations: Jennifer Mooney, VP, public affairs, Cincinnati division, Time Warner Cable.
• Marketing: Joseph Rooney, senior VP, marketing, Cox.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.