A Comcast cable installer in South Florida was recovering from the paralytic bite of a green mamba snake, according to a report.
The snake's venom is potentially deadly, according to the report from Hollywood, Fla., via the AP. It said the 44-year-old worker was treated at a hospital Saturday and released.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.