EchoStar Communications Corp. said Tuesday that its Dish Network direct-broadcast satellite service has added six Chinese channels to its lineup.
The six networks -- ET News, ET Global, ET Drama, YOYO TV, ET China, and JET TV International -- are available in the “Chinese Super Pack,” which joins Dish’s “Chinese Plus Pack.”
The Chinese Plus Pack features three Mandarin- and Cantonese-language channels with content from Hong Kong, China and Taiwan.
The six new networks are:
• ET News, a 24-hour news channel that features daily reports from the most comprehensive Chinese-language TV news network in the United States;
• ET Global, a general-entertainment channel that includes U.S. news, a celebrity talk program, English-language learning series, made-for-TV dramas and more;
• ET Drama, a channel devoted to Chinese made-for-TV dramas;
• YOYO TV, the only 24-hour channel available in the United States exclusively devoted to children up to seven years of age;
• ET China, which features the best of programs produced by major provincial TV stations in China such as Shandong, Jiangsu and Chongqing; and
• JET TV International, a Japanese channel with Chinese subtitles.
The Chinese Super Pack is available to subscribers at $21.99 per month, or $241.89 annually.
Weekly digest of streaming and OTT industry news
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.