The Cable Center named the members of its 2014 Cable Hall of Fame Honorary Committee, who will serve as the official ambassadors for the Cable Hall of Fame event and The Cable Center. They are:
- Glenn A. Britt, committee co-chair, chairman and chief executive officer (retired), Time Warner Cable
- Michael T. Fries, international chair, president and CEO, Liberty Global
- Bridget Baker, Baker Media Inc.
- Nomi Bergman, president, Bright House Networks
- Matt Blank, chairman and CEO, Showtime Networks Inc.
- Ann Carlsen, founder and CEO, Carlsen Resources, Inc.
- Pat Esser, president, Cox Communications, Inc.
- Andrew T. Heller, former vice chairman, Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- Paul Maxwell, Media-Max Advisors
- Robert Miron, chairman and CEO (retired), Bright House Networks
- Tina Marie Pagano, ESPN
- Les Read, executive director, Cable TV Pioneers
- Bob Stanzione, chairman and CEO, ARRIS
“Thank you to these dedicated cable industry leaders for serving on this year’s Honorary Committee,” Larry Satkowiak, president and CEO, The Cable Center, said in a release. “We look forward to celebrating our six new honorees at the Cable Hall of Fame Celebration this April.”
The Cable Center will host the 17th annual Cable Hall of Fame Celebration on Tuesday, April 29, at the JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE, in conjunction with The Cable Show 2014. The event program will also include the presentation of the Bresnan Ethics in Business Award, honoring the late William J. Bresnan, to Nick Davatzes.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.