The Broadcast CableFinancial Management Association (BCFM) and its Broadcast Cable Credit Association (BCCA) subsidiary recognized 11 industry executives for their contributions during their 47th Annual BCFM/BCCA Conference in Las Vegas Wednesday.
The winners were:
• BCCA Peter F. Szabo Career Achievement Award: John Sloan, director of corporate credit services, Turner Broadcasting System;
• BCFMJack Zwaska Career Achievement Award: Romeo Rodriguez, controller, Manship Stations;
• BCCA Member Contributor Award: Bob Rollins, corporate credit and collections manager, Raycom Media;
• Working Capital Awards: Trisha Allen, director, broadcast accounting, Gray Television; Mark Fratrik, vice president, BIA Financial Network; Kate Lucas, corporate controller, Regent Communications; and Leslie Hartmann, director of revenue management, Entercom Communications; and
• BCFM Rainmaker Awards: Mark Corcoran, newly appointed president, Country Adventures Network; Matt Deprey, director, financial planning and analysis, Discovery Communications; Tim Pecaro, principal member, Bond & Pecaro; and Richard Taub, VP of U.S. distribution, WAPA-TV-America.
Weekly digest of streaming and OTT industry news
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.