With the Monterey Peninsula course on the Northern California coast as a backdrop, AT&T is offering 4K UHD coverage of the 2017 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am golf tournament on DirecTV, with 4K cameras on holes 7, 17 and 18 on the Pebble Beach course for this PGA tour event. It tees off Thursday and runs until Feb. 12, 3-6 p.m. ET daily via DirecTV's 4K channel 106.
The satellite-TV provider also has teed up the “AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Experience” showing a four-screen mix in HD.
DirecTV HD channels involved:
• 701 Mix Channel – 4 screens in one
• 702 Network Simulcast - Golf Channel (Thurs-Fri) & CBS (Sat-Sun)
• 703 Featured Group – follow a group of golfers shot-by-shot
• 704 Launch Pad – watch multi-angled coverage of the long drive
• 705 ShotLink Channel -- a data intensive look at the tournament
Per AT&T, requirements: a Genie HD DVR (model HR54 or later) and a DirecTV 4K Ready TV, or a 4K TV connected to a 4K Genie Mini. Additional and advanced receiver fees apply. SELECT Package or higher, 4K account authorization and professional installation required. More details are at directv.com/4K.
The smarter way to stay on top of the multichannel video marketplace. Sign up below.
Thank you for signing up to Multichannel News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.